- We believe there is one true and living God who is eternal, existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each being equal, therefore deserving our worship and obedience (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe that heaven, earth, and man were created by a direct act of God (Genesis 1:1; Isaiah 48:13; Psalm 33:6).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the very Son of God (Hebrews 1:8); that He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:23), and that He lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), that He was crucified (I Peter 2:24), died as a penalty for our sins (I Peter 3:18), and was raised from the dead bodily on the third day (I Corinthians 15:4). He is now ascended to the Father's right hand (Hebrews 12:2) where He is the head of the Church (Colossians 1:18) and intercedes for believers (Hebrews 7:25).
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit is a person and possesses all the divine attributes (Acts 5:3-4). He indwells all believers (I Corinthians 6:19), placing them in the Body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:13) and sealing them at the moment of salvation (Ephesians 1:13). He now fills (Ephesians 5:18), guides (John 16:13), teaches (John 14:26), and empowers (Acts 1:8) the believer to the glory of God.
- We believe that all of the Bible is the inspired Word of God. By "inspiration" we mean that the Bible was given as men were "moved by the Holy Spirit." We believe that the Bible is the divinely authoritative standard by which men should live (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21).
- We teach that by His sovereign choice and love, God sent His Son into the world to save sinners (Ephesians 1:4-5; II Thessalonians 2:13-14).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ made a perfect atonement for sin through His death by the shedding of His blood; therefore, men are saved and justified on the basis of His work on the cross alone. This salvation, which provides forgiveness of sins, the impartation of a new nature and eternal life, is by grace alone and entirely apart from good works, baptism, church membership or any efforts by man (Romans 3:22-24; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7).
- We believe that a true believer cannot lose his salvation because God has made him eternally secure (I Peter 1:3-5; John 10:27-29; Romans 8:1). However, sin may interrupt the joy of his fellowship with God and result in the loving discipline of his heavenly Father (Psalm 51:12; Hebrews 12:5-6).
- We believe that a child of God is a joint heir with Christ (Romans 8:17); therefore, at death their spirits enter into the blessed presence of Christ (II Corinthians 5:6-8) and at the rapture their bodies will be raised to the likeness of Christ (I Thessalonians 4:13-17). In contrast, the lost will enter conscious eternal punishment at death (Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe that every Christian should be growing in spiritual maturity through obedience to the Word of God (I Peter 2:2; II Timothy 3:16-17) and the indwelling Spirit (Galatians 5:16-18, 22-25).
- We believe the Church is the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23). It is made up of local assemblies of believers for the purpose of edification and evangelism (Matthew 28:19-20), to administer the Church ordinances of baptism (Matthew 28:19-20), and communion (I Corinthians 11:23-26), and to give opportunity to express the spiritual gifts (Romans 12:4-8).
- We believe God created man and woman in His image (Genesis 1:27) to be sexually different and mutually complementary. They become one flesh in marriage (Genesis 2:24; Mark 10:6-8), and are to experience sexual fulfillment only in the context of marriage (Hebrews 13:4). Deviations from God's plan including sex before marriage, adultery, homosexuality, etc. (see Leviticus 18) are strictly forbidden and condemned by God (1 Corinthians 6:9; Romans 1:24-32). Accordingly, people who practice these sins will not be permitted into membership of the church, employed by the church, allowed the use of the facilities of the church, or be joined in holy matrimony or civil unions in the church. We recognize that God loves all men (John 3:16) and offers forgiveness to all who receive Christ (1 Corinthians 6:9-11).
4385 US Route 60 East