“What comes into our mind when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” A.W. Tozer
I. WHAT DID MARTHA AND MARY BELIEVE? (John 11:20-32)
A. Martha believed…
1. Jesus could have healed Lazarus (v. 21)
2. God listens to Jesus (v. 22)
3. in the resurrection (vv. 23-24; 1 Thes. 4:13)
4. Jesus was Lord and Messiah (vv.25-27)
B. Mary believed...
1. Jesus could have healed Lazarus (vv. 29-32)
II. What did the mourners believe?
A. Some believed Jesus loved Lazarus (v. 36)
B. Others believed Jesus failed Lazarus (v. 37)
III. What do you believe?
What do you believe about Jesus? Because “what comes to mind when you think of God is the most important thing about you.”
Do you have a big view of God or a small view of him?
When we struggle, the reality of our God will be revealed.